BalcanicCoalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BalcanicCoalition

Forum for the BalcanicCoalition Ally

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guys...help me a bit plz...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ady89
Little Grasshoppa
Little Grasshoppa
ady89

Guys...help me a bit plz... Empty
PostSubject: Guys...help me a bit plz...   Guys...help me a bit plz... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:24 pm

Hellos...MradriaN here....i have a problem here...I changed my pc and now...i tried downloading l2 from a dc hub...I installed it,and downloaded the patch from ouer srv's webpage ... All good.. thill ... i tried opening the LineageII.exe from the l2 folder...The image appeared(that one with a nice background and a big START button) . The problem is that... There isen't a START button now ... The whole down page of that image...doesen't appear ... (the close,full check,start,those buttons) any ideeas?plz help
Back to top Go down
HughHeffner
Admin
HughHeffner

PostSubject: Re: Guys...help me a bit plz...   Guys...help me a bit plz... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:34 pm

do you know that the server is down?
Back to top Go down
https://balcaniccoalition.forumotion.com
ady89
Little Grasshoppa
Little Grasshoppa
ady89

PostSubject: Re: Guys...help me a bit plz...   Guys...help me a bit plz... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:40 pm

could that be why i can't see the bottones? I mean...when it used to be down(2 am)Very Happy ...they appeared on my other pc ...now...the down section with all the buttones...just dissapeared...anyway...since when is it down? big prob or just a minor rr?
Back to top Go down
HughHeffner
Admin
HughHeffner

PostSubject: Re: Guys...help me a bit plz...   Guys...help me a bit plz... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:46 pm

big prob .. btw add me on yahoo messenger : omu_mc
Back to top Go down
https://balcaniccoalition.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys...help me a bit plz...   Guys...help me a bit plz... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys...help me a bit plz...
Page 1 of 1